Thursday, September 3, 2009

Etsy

Today is Thankful Thursday and I think that the first thing I want to post about being thankful for is Etsy. If you don't know what etsy is you can click this link to find out. In a nut shell it is a place where people can buy and sell all things handmade. It's almost like a virtual mall. You can jump around from shop to shop, you can search for things in particular or even just "window" shop by color. I have been able to find so many things that I want and need on etsy. My favorite part about it is that by buying from etsy it insures that it's handmade and with that allows it to be unique. I love that I can get gifts on their for people and can almost guarentee they don't already have something like it. I also like that by buying on etsy I am supporting other artists and some stay at home moms like me. Etsy is also great because it allows me to sell things and reach a whole new level of my business that I wouldn't be able to do without it. I have learned so many things from the other sellers on etsy and the great etsy team. Bottom line? I LOVE etsy and I am so thankful to have it as a daily part of my life. And as a side note, I also want to thank Erin at Tag, you are it! for introducing me to the wonderful world of etsy.

No comments :