Monday, September 14, 2009

The Cutest Blog on the Block

Today for my favs Monday I wanted to give a shout out to The Cutest Blog on the Block. Not only do they have super cute backgrounds but they have awesome tutorials on how to do cool stuff to your blog like how to make your own background and how to add a signature to your blog. It's fun stuff that I would NEVER be able to figure out on my own and I think that the instructions are very straight forward and easy to follow. It is one of my favorite sites to hit up when I want to change things up. They also have free blog layouts, banners, templates and cool buttons, they also have backgrounds and templates for twitter! Really, this site is so cool. If you've never checked it out do it now!!! www.thecutestblogsontheblock.com


No comments :