Thursday, February 11, 2010

And we're back!

Hello All! Miss me? I've been MIA for the last little bit. Life here hit the fan after Halloween and I was finding it hard to keep my head above water. Things have settled back down after the holidays and my little sister has recently moved in with us and I have hired her to help with my vinyl. I can't believe how much faster it goes with two people!!! I actually have time again to sit and do designs - I LOVE IT! Here are some of my recent designs. Hope you like them! (if you would like to order one click on the picture and it should link you to my site)


Chicka Chicka Boom Boom




Horse Family




Swirly Swallows

RELAX....



and one of my new favorites

Whimsical Tree

I hope you like them. I have some more new ones just posted and a few more ready in my brain so watch out for more to come soon!

No comments :