Monday, June 8, 2009

Feedback Sale

So for those of you who don't know, when you are a seller online feedback from buyers is important! If you are a buyer you may not always know how important your feedback is to a seller. Well, I am here to tell you that your feedback IS IMPORTANT. It lets other potential buyers know what they can expect from the seller, and it also lets the seller know where they can improve things. To get a little help encouraging buyers to leave their feedback for me on my etsy site I am currently having a feedback sale. How this sale works is that after you buy an item, get it home and put it up where you so carefully planned for it to go all you need to do is snap a quick picture of it then go back online to my etsy site and LEAVE ME FEEDBACK. When you are there there is a place where you can leave a customer appreciation photo. Leave me your photo and your feed back then I will email you a coupon for 10.00 off your next order.....10.00!!!! I would love to get all your feed back so that I know what I can do to make my store even better for you.

No comments :